Off The Wall Charisma


 I love this image featured in the new TradHome...the work of Suysel dePedro Cunningham and Anne Maxwell Foster, the young duo that makes up Tilton Fenwick, one of twenty hot new design firms featured in the debut issue. This modern yet traditional room is from Cunningham's 19th century farmhouse in Woodstock, New York where the design team first worked together to hone their interior design aesthetic. This spring they opened a home furnishings boutique and design studio in the Flatiron District of Manhattan.

This artfully layered, modern farmhouse bedroom made me think maybe I am liking wallpaper a little more lately so I followed the link to get the details. I have to admit that's one thing I really like about online magazines...you don't have to flip back to the resources page with your magnifying glass...you just click!

Anyhoo...the wallpaper is from Farrow & Ball.


 Ringold by Farrow & Ball


I like this close up {from TradHome} in the lower left hand corner. It shows a fabric that I ADORE, Indian Flower by Micheal S. Smith for Jasper, in a colorway that I have never seen. I really like Tilton Fenwick's playful use of pattern and color.

I have noticed a lot more layering of graphic patterns and colors of late with some great looking new wallpapers making their debut. Here's a few I find innovative or interesting...



Galbraith & Paul Textiles now offers wallpaper in their fabulous block printed patterns.

Diamond in Mushroom from Galbraith & Paul

New wallpapers from Galbraith & Paul



As I was doing a little research for this post, I learned that Lori Weitzner makes magnetic linen wallpaper...what a great product! As I flipped through the Weitzner Limited website I was captivated by the innovative designs and beautiful papers. Here are a few of my favorites...


I am in love with this simply elegant paper!

and this one too!


One of the most interesting new design products I have seen come on the market recently is Dwell Studio's new line of customizable wallpaper. DwellStudio lets you chose from their iconic patterns and icons and select color, scale and size. Their website also boosts that their new wallpaper line allows you to easily apply and remove their wallpaper with no damage to walls...great for renters, dorm rooms and updating children's rooms as they grow.


If you like the look of nailhead detail as much as I do you'll love the new rivets-on-grasscloth wallpapers from Phillip Jeffries Ltd..


Interior design by Kirsten Fitzgibbons and Kelli Ford of Kristen Kelli, LLC featured in House Beautiful.




Look closely at the image above...it has a bronze nailhead pattern.
Finally, it was love at first sight, when I first discovered this metallic graascloth from Crezana!



What do you think of the latest wallpaper trends?

Photobucket

You have just read the article entitled Off The Wall Charisma. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/04/off-wall-charisma.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment