Patina Style


I know you have probably heard but thought I would share my enthusiasm for Patina Style, the new book from Brooke & Steve Giannetti. Velvet and Linen is one of my favorite morning reads. I share Brooke's love of antiques, appreciation for nature and the garden. I look forward to perusing the pages of their lovely new book. I do mean "lovely". Just look at that stunning cover {above} and the table of contents {below}.

The book is not yet released but can be pre-ordered from Amazon.



Brooke's simple statement about their new book has me drooling in anticipation:

"Patina Style celebrates the beauty that the passage of time brings to the things in your life. The antique and imperfect, the slightly worn combined with natural materials and a subtle color palette create a look that is both timeless and fresh."

Brooke and Steve ~ Best wishes on much success with your first book. I placed my order today.



Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Patina Style. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/04/patina-style.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment