Mountain Destination

The beautiful custom millwork and impressive collection of white serving pieces at The Inn at Little Pond Farm.

I know it has been awhile since we have talked.

I have had a whirlwind of a summer with lots of life's little and big moments. I hope to start blogging again on a regular basis and share with you some of the things that are inspiring me.


I will miss my easy Summer wardrobe. I love this pretty embroidered dress found here.

The picturesque Inn at Little Pond Farm in Valle Crucis, North Carolina.
Over the weekend some friends and I are attending a class at the Inn at Little Pond Farm - my very favorite thing to do!  I am going to learn how to make jam and preserves using those cute little Weck canning jars and experiment with creative gift packaging. Hint: You may be getting something homemade from me this Christmas. 



Here's a vignette of one of the serene bedrooms from the Inn at Little Pond Farm.
 Do you think you would ever leave? 


The Inn at Little Pond Farm

Weck canning jars available at Crate & Barrel



I have been waiting patiently for the talented artisans at Galbraith & Paul to block print the fabric for the headboard in my master bedroom in the mountains. Here's a little vignette from the room where it will be installed and a picture of my headboard from my instagram pictures 

 It's in my dining room waiting to be picked up. Of course, the headboard  is approximately two inches too big to fit into the back of my car.

Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Mountain Destination. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2013/09/mountain-destination.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment