Painted Floors Revisited


I woke up very early this morning and decided to go surfing and came across these lovely photos on Grant Gibson's blog. I am new to his blog and thought I would share these images with you since I recently posted about painted floors. I love to look at the finished product of an intricate, polished, sophisticated painted floor but have to admit, I can't image the courage it takes to paint the first stroke. My mind drifts to how many things could go wrong and what it would take to correct a botched job. Just think..crisp white paint that has seeped into aged, old hardwood floors!

That's why I choose to share these images with you. Grant Gibson takes a beautiful old house dining room and transforms it into a modern dining room that artfully sends a respectful nod to the room's sophisticated past. He shows the transformation, photo by photo...

Here's a few pictures of the painted floors. Visit his blog to see and read more about his design for the San Francisco Designer Showhouse.



Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Painted Floors Revisited. Please read the article from Interior Josh About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/06/painted-floors-revisited.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment