July 4th Inspiration: A Guest Post with Party Resources




When Kate from Party Resources contacted me a few weeks ago about putting together some recipes and entertaining ideas for the upcoming July 4th holiday, I had my own private fireworks celebration! I'll hope you will click on over and visit me on her site today as I share my absolute favorite recipe Summer entertainining, a Grilled Romaine Assembled Salad. It's the dish I serve and have everyone, really everyone, wanting the recipe to take home. It's also amazingly easy and makes for a beautiful table.

Are you entertaining for the Fourth?

 
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled July 4th Inspiration: A Guest Post with Party Resources. Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/06/july-4th-inspiration-guest-post-with.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment