Olive Picking Buckets


My favorite gift this Christmas was an olive picking bucket that I received from my antique picking brother. He always discovers the neatest things as he scours flea markets. He collects and shows a genre of antiques he calls 'Lodge Camp'. He stayed with us while he showed at the High Point Furniture Market and while we were in the process of building our new stone terrace and fire pit. He gave us one of these olive picking buckets from Turkey to use to store our firewood by the fire pit. That's just one more brilliant use for these great little vintage buckets I have seen a lot lately at markets and in the blog world.

Last night we let our 17 year old host a surprise birthday party out by the fire pit... I am now getting ready to call all the neighbors and ask forgiveness.



Last night we let our 17 year old host a surprise birthday party out by the fire pit... I am now getting ready to call all the neighbors and ask forgiveness.




Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Olive Picking Buckets. Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/02/olive-picking-buckets.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment