Details, Details: Beautiful Curtains


I would like to adopt this serene little corner and bring it home with me. I am totally smitten with every little detail but especially with the beautiful linen curtains. Linen curtains are the ultimate luxury. While browsing through Liz Williams portfolio it was hard not to notice her eye for detail and passion for beautiful curtains.

I love seeing these dressmaker details up close and know they will serve as a great reference for me.









I am so glad she shared this close-up image in her portfolio so we could see the zoo animals in the sheers.




I love cafe curtains!


The curtains in my master bedroom are made from the same fabric as pictured above {Scalamandre Aviary}. I love how Liz Williams finished the lead edge. This is a beautiful little detail photo but I am curious to see how the rest of the room is decorated.



Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Details, Details: Beautiful Curtains. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/02/details-details-beautiful-curtains.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment