Friday Entertaining




For today's Friday entertaining I wanted to share this kitchen I discovered here. This chic space packs a lot of design umph into a small space. I would love to talk to the designer to learn more about this kitchen. That incredibly gorgeous limestone topped island, the ceiling and that nailhead detail in the background have me weak at the knees. I also love the warm grays, browns and creamy whites mixed with the stainless steel of the professional appliances.

As for entertaining, I imagine that I am visiting with my three favorite college roommates and after a long day of shopping in the city, we return home to my stylish friend's home. We sit at the island {on those chic little benches} and watch while our talented friend makes us dinner. 


She serves us on handmade honeycomb ceramic plates like these from dbO Home made one at a time by a husband and wife team based in Litchfield County, Connecticut.  Follow their blog here.

We celebrate spring with recipes featuring fresh ingredients from the garden.



Life is good!

This is the second post in my new series called "Kitchen and Dish". I'll pair an interesting kitchen with one of my favorite recipes and maybe an unusual floral arrangement, placesetting, tablescape or venue.

Have a nice weekend!


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Friday Entertaining. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/03/friday-entertaining.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment