In Love With Banquette Dining

{1}

I am one of those people that always request a booth when I go to a restaurant. There is something so intimate and cozy about sitting in a booth.

That's why I am so excited to see the wealth of stylish options for banquette seating for the home. From chic upholstered banquettes with tufted walls to the most casual, family friendly built-ins that even include hidden storage. There were actually so many inspiring images out there in the blogworld that I had a really hard time narrowing the images to share with you today. I tried to highlight a variety of styles with the deciding factor to include only those that I would welcome in my own home. Currently, I don't have a banquette but I am eyeing little corners for just the right spot.

There are so many reasons to adore the banquette. The banquette is comfortable and inviting and adds softness to a room like a kitchen that might not otherwise have soft furnishings. Banquettes are great for feeding a crowd in small spaces and  reinvents the concept of family dining. They come in a wide range of styles and can be paired with round, rectangular or square tables.


{2}


{3}


{4}


{5}


{6}

{7}

{8}

{9}


{10}

{11}


{12}


{13}


{14}

{15}

It's hard for me to decide my favorite as each brings with it such a different aesthetic.

Do you have a favorite from the banquettes I shared?

 
Sources: {1} Atlanta Homes Magazine {2} Pam Pierce for Vernada {3} House Beautiful {4} {5} Atlanta Homes Magazine  {6}Caldwell Flake via Decor Pad {7} {8}Elle Decor {9}Massucco-Warner-Miller Design {10} Erin McLaughlin via Domino Magazine {11} Southern Living 2009 Texas Idea House {12} Lonny Magazine {13,14} Phoebe Howard {15} Circa Interiors via Southern Accents

 
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled In Love With Banquette Dining. Please read the article from Interior Josh About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-love-with-banquette-dining.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment