Summer Camp and the Bunk Room

Next week my daughter will be snuggled up in her favorite top bunk at camp. She'll sleep like a rock in a cabin by the lake after a wicked day of rock climbing, hiking, horseback riding and blob-ing! As I was putting the sheets on her top bunk today at camp, I wondered if the recent popularity of "bunk" rooms was an attempt to capture just a little sparkle of that magic that turns our teenagers into giddy, screaming, giggly little girls again.

I might even be tempted to spend a week away at camp if I could hideaway a top one of these....


{Kieth Summerour, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles}




{Rocky Mountain Log Cabins}

 
{image via Remodelista}

{image via Folder of Ideas: Emily Jenkins Followill}


{Suzanne Kasler via Southern Accents}





{Designer Phillip Sides via Coastal Living Seawatch Idea House}


{image via House of Turquoise}




{image via Traditional Home}


{image via Willow Decor}




{Image via Folder of Ideas; Todhunter Earle}



If you have kids that love camp, this book is a scream! My daughter and I laughed for an hour!
You have just read the article entitled Summer Camp and the Bunk Room. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-camp-and-bunk-room.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment