Lakeside Renovation




I trust everyone had a restful and enjoyable Memorial Day holiday!

I just stumbled upon this extraordinary lake house renovation that I knew you would love as much as I do. It's from one of my favorite designers - Heather Chadduck. Having been through a year long renovation myself, I know how challenging it is to make things fresh and modern within the framework of the existing architecture. Heather makes it look effortless as she works with a childhood friend to create a peaceful family retreat at the lake. Click on over to At Home in Arkansas and learn all about the renovation. It's a great interview and highlights all of the great sources and paint colors.






I love this view looking back at the cottage, it's almost as there is no glass at all.



It's so hard to pick favorites from this renovation but this guest room is amazing especially the triple bunk created from an old closet. The swivel chairs are from Lee industries and are the same ones I recently ordered for my new office. I love them!




I love the unobstructed view from the tub!



Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Lakeside Renovation. Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/05/lakeside-renovation.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment