Antiques and Design Center: Sneak Peek


{French Market Baskets from Sleepy Hollow Antiques}

Are you planning to attend the High Point Furniture Market?

Just a reminder that the High Point Furniture Market is a great place to source Antiques. I will be setting up this market in the Antique and Design Center in Market Square this year and since I live just twenty minutes from High Point, I drove over on Friday and took a few pictures to entice you to stop by. Lots of dealers were moving in on Friday, and I loved being the first one to see all the amazing covey coming in the door. Please stop by and say hello. The doors open on Friday, April 20th at 9:00 AM.




Any decorators working on the design of an investment banker's office? This hand carved, rustic gray painted bull would make an exceptional decorative object.

{Carved Wooden Bull probably from an antique nativity scene from Tuesdays on the Boulevard}


The Antique and Design Center is filled with unusual things with great color, original paint and personality, like this old door from La Donna Antiques and Interiors.




Here's a sneak peek from our space {above} and the next two photos {below}. You can expect to find beautiful french and continental antiques in a pale palette with lots of gorgeous old paint, luxe handmade Fortuny pillows, french baskets with the original enamel bin numbers, french oyster baskets, chandeliers and an eclectic mix of decorative smalls. I'll be sharing a space with my sister, Tracy Collins Antiques and Interiors, Chris Phillips from Isle Antiques and Kathy Purser Antiques. The "after" pictures, coming soon, should showcase our loot in a better light. Sometimes I choose not to show the "before" view because I want everything to look perfect.





I couldn't wait to show you this coastal display from Karen Luisana Antiques. These soft antique Dhurry rugs remind me of the movie "Somethings Gotta' Give."



Wouldn't this piece make a great island in a beach cottage?



I'll add the dealer name for this vignette when I learn more about them during set-up. I loved this display of ulitarian farm pieces turned into graphic art.




I loved these chairs from A. Tyner Antiques.


The bird sconces {above} will be for sale in my both. They are antique 'Maison Bagues' from France and the birds are made from rock crystal.


A little vignette of some of my smalls for market.


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Antiques and Design Center: Sneak Peek. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/04/antiques-and-design-center-sneak-peek.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment