Antique & Design Center at Market Square


I am so excited to share with you the exciting news! The Antique and Design Center at Market Square is my newest sponsor! Are you coming to the High Point Market? If buying antiques are an important part of your trip to market, simply put, a visit to the Antique and Design Center will make your trip.

I know you will love the curious assortment of old world antiques, natural curiosities, eclectic art and industrial chic antiques. Today, I thought I would share the pictures I took at market last spring to give you an idea of the amazing array of covetable treasures and in just a few days I'll bring you new pictures from market. In the meantime, click on over to the Antique and Design Center's website for more information about their special events planned for market and a list of their fabulous vendors!

You're invited...





A stunning collection of intaglios in their original collectors box from Timeframe.




Wouldn't this be wonderful to add this old door and its surround into the architectural plans for a new home? I love the modern day conveniences and floorplans of new homes but would miss old world architectural details.


One of the things I saved from an old family estate was her collection of Life magazines. I love to look at the old photographs and 'Mad Men' style. This display was enchanting!



Again, I love the display especially the chalk board.



I loved the clean lines of this collection of vintage porcelain laboratory beakers.



The colorful art on the gallery wall that resemble modern paintings are actually photographic images from a satellite. The vendor, Time Frame, can actually show you where are the globe you are viewing.



I love the eclectic offering from A. Tyner Antiques. The displays are intoxicating and interesting and combine beautiful old Swedish, French and Italian antiques with accessories from ancient cultures around the world.






I love the creative displays and natural curiosities.


This is a fromage table from France and was used to make cheese.



This vendor has an impressive selection of impressionist paintings from Russia, truly museum quality art.



I bought a pair of these french wine bottles.





Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Antique & Design Center at Market Square. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/10/antique-design-center-at-market-square.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment