Hanging Art


As of late, I am intrigued with all the new and interesting ways to display art and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.



This is such a clever way to highlight these small etchings.



I am in love with this vignette from Susan Ferrier with art hung asymmetrically on antique mirror.


These antique farmed maps bring movement to a modern space and are hung in the shape of Italy.


I have always liked an orderly grid patterned art arrangement but thought this was more interesting...take the classic grid pattern and shake it up, just a little!


I like the idea of creating a clipboard art display where you can change out the art with the season, your mood, as your children grow, highlighting your latest journey...



I like this artistic placement of this collection of prints...random, not really.


I have noticed a lot of art placement all the way to the floor and many times leaning against the wall.



I am a huge advocate for these little hallways of discovery. {Love the wallpapered focal wall!} This image is from West Elm.



I love black and white photography and love to take pictures and thought this gallery of a hallway was way cool. I might just get lost on the way to the powder room...



I like the juxtaposition of these antique prints framed in modern Lucite in a bedroom from Charlotte Moss.



I have been contemplating going big and modern and love this art in a room by Victoria Hagan.



Something old, something new....I like it!
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Hanging Art. Please read the article from Interior Josh About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/08/hanging-art.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment