Architects at Home In Nantucket


My favorite time to visit the coast is in the Fall. I only wish I could make myself at home in this little Nantucket cottage I discovered this morning. It's the Nantucket home of  husband and wife architects Eric Rosenberg and Michele Kolb. To read all about the details visit Simple Pleasures, New England Home Magazine.

I am still hopelessly in love with a blue striped Dhurrie rug in a charming coastal setting!



I often see interesting old fences at the flea markets I visit. This is such an interesting, modern, graphic way to use old fence fragments.



A piece of driftwood inspired the finish for the kitchen cabinets.


I adore the lily pad botantical art, something I have never seen before.


I am loving the natural textures and plaster walls in the master bedroom.


and the simplicity and lighting in the boy's bedroom.


All images via New England Home

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Architects at Home In Nantucket. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/08/architects-at-home-in-nantucket.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment