Seasonal Palette: The Antique Blues


Blue and I have been friends for many decades now. We still hold hands after all these years and never get tired of each other's company. Don't get me wrong. Like any good friendship, we work at keeping things fresh. We have updated our relationship on many occasions changing hues with the times but still remaining faithful through the years. I have strayed on occasion and fallen for gray or green or even chocolate brown. Those crushes lasted a season or two, and I have always come back to my blue.

Today, I present to you The Antique Blues, my soul mate:















Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Seasonal Palette: The Antique Blues. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/05/seasonal-palette-antique-blues.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment