The {Hand Touched} Days of Christmas

{via}

Spiritual, inspirational, lovely and personal ~ these are the words that come to my mind when I think of Christmas! Days filled with church and family, giving thanks for our blessings, exchanging gifts with loved ones, illuminating our small worlds with light ~ I love the celebration we all share in the month of December.

Starting with the first day of December {tomorrow}, you are invited to join me as I count down the days until Christmas with heirloom ideas for a personal, unique and hand touched holiday!

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled The {Hand Touched} Days of Christmas. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2010/11/the-hand-touched-days-of-christmas.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment