Over the Moon for Suzanne Kasler

I came home from the Hickory Chair warehouse yesterday over the moon for Suzanne Kasler. The sale alone had my adrenaline pumping beyond measure but it was seeing her Hickory Chair collection in person that sent me over the moon. Pieces gathered from the Hickory Chair showroom floor decked in graphic prints. Oh my!

When I returned home still energized from from little shopping spree, I pulled out my Kasler inspiration file and came across these lovely images of Suzanne at work in her Atlanta offices. Just a day late to be included in my designers and the desk post so I thought I would post as this addendum. They first appeared in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine, one of my very favorite resources.






{all images via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles}
You have just read the article entitled Over the Moon for Suzanne Kasler. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2010/08/over-moon-for-suzanne-kasler.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment