In my next life I want to come back as an f.o.i ~ friend of Ina. I became a friend wanna-be after tuning into to The Barefoot Contessa one night while making dinner. She is preparing a lovely surprise dinner for friends returning that evening from an antique buying trip to London. A florist friend is joining in on the surprise by adorning the table with fresh flowers, filling a bowl with seasonal fruit and the best of all, preparing the fireplace with firewood so that with a touch of the match they enjoy dinner by a roaring fire. Now, that's a gift! I would love to be a guest at one of Ina's dinner parties. The parties always include such an artistic and interesting gathering of close friends in the most attractive and welcoming vistas. For my friend's birthday, I plan to include a handwritten recipe card for The Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Mousse, a jar of lemon curd (a key ingredient from the recipe), and an antique coin silver spoon engraved with my friend's initials.
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-next-life-i-want-to-come-back-as-f.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment