Life's Little Moments, Now in Watercolor


{Snowy Nose, Lily and Sadie in the Snow}

Have you heard all the buzz about the new app, Waterlogue?

As if I needed another reason to take pictures with my iPhone….

I am totally addicted!

I got to know Waterlogue last night and played with some of my favorite photos until well after midnight. Okay, just like that, there went my New Year's resolution to read more at night.

 I am planning to frame a few of these for my newish side entry.

I had been waiting procrastinating looking for the perfect wallpaper while almost two years zipped by. Last week, I finally had that area painted. 

 I was just thinking I wanted to fill this space with original art.
and like a little gallery.

Some things are just meant to be…

enter Waterlogue!

{Flowers from My Garden}

{Fall Colors Over the Marsh, Figure Eight Island, North Carolina}

{A River Runs Through It, North Carolina Stream Near Blowing Rock in Winter}


{The View from the Window}


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Life's Little Moments, Now in Watercolor. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://storyflash.blogspot.com/2014/02/life-little-moments-now-in-watercolor.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment