A Good Night's Sleep


I think I could definitely get a good night's sleep in this beautiful bedroom!

I might even linger until the afternoon…

Seriously, I am in love with this beautiful space from the large steel windows and doors to the bleached floors and crisp white linens. At home, I sleep to the white noise of a ceiling fan, and I love to see a beautiful room that doesn't have to have that big chandelier. I love the touch of rustic that the old beams provide in an otherwise pretty space. My favorite element in the room has to be the large contemporary painting. I am tweaking a few things in my own master bedroom, and this bedroom continues to influence my design decisions.

This bedroom was designed by the talented mother-daughter interior design firm m.elle designs based in Santa Monica, California.


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled A Good Night's Sleep. Please read the article from Interior Josh About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-good-night-sleep.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment