Cozy


I love living in the South and experiencing four seasons.

This year, I wasn't sure if we were going to have a Winter with the daffodils starting to come up and the trees beginning to flower. Today, we have had the most beautiful blue skies but there is definitely a chill in the air.



We built a new patio and fire pit and have been waiting for the perfect night to christan it. So, tonight is the night for a roaring fire and s'mores.

I would love to have a big stack of blankets to cuddle up with.

Here are a few of my favorites:


I am loving this chevron blanket from Tory Burch.


Beautiful Scandinavian Wool Blanket from Spendid Willow Avenue

{first two images from Jill Lauck Pinterest}


Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Cozy. Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2012/01/cozy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment