Let the Decorating Begin...



{Atlanta Homes Magazine, Photography by Rob Brinson}

I have just returned from our last soccer tournament of the season and after a six hour car ride was so happy to be home and especially to see all the pretty twinkle lights and Christmas decorations that had gone up over the weekend. It is such a comfortable feeling to pull down your street and up the driveway after a long weekend away. Of course, I have not put up one single thing and actually still had my pumpkins on the front porch...ouch! I have a busy, busy week ahead to catch up and spread some holiday cheer.
I was also VERY excited that my Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine had arrived in the mail! It features the lovely home of stylist Jill Sharp Brinson and her talented husband photographer, Rob Brinson. I was excited to learn that this talented husband and wife duo are publishing a book.

 My Chrsitmas decorations will be centered around natural greenery with touches of silver mercury glass and twinkle lights. I love to forage in the yard for seasonal greenery and pine cones and tuck them in all around the house. I'll add texture with satin, velvet and burlap ribbon.

{Home of Jill and Rob Brinson; Atlanta Homes Magazine}

I like to see a little bit of Christmas in every room espeicially in the kitchen since we spend so much time in the kitchen over the holidays.


I thought this simple arrangement of pinecones would be so pretty in the window over my kitchen sink. I'm not sure if I can find these long elegant pinecones around here.



{via Traditional Home}

Just a little greenery tucked here and there.

{via Good Housekeeping}


{Interior Designer Pam Pierce via Southern Accents}

This family room was featured in Southern Accents many, many years ago and continues to be one of my favorite rooms. I especially like the little lamb in the foreground under the tree probably from an old nativity scene and the simple flower arrangement on the table.

{Veranda magazine; Interior Design Pam Pierce}


I love the simplicity of fresh greenery and creamy satin ribbon.


{via Cottage living}





Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Let the Decorating Begin.... Please read the article from Interior Josh About http://storyflash.blogspot.com/2011/12/let-decorating-begin.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment